I know father's day was yesterday. But I only remembered in the morning when I was trying to fall asleep. As in, people like Mandy and my mum reminded me, but I can't be bothered. Hahaha. I didn't wish my dad also. I think he doesn't even know its father's day. Okay, sorry, I know I'm really bad. I even forgot that it was his birthday on his birthday. Some more, I was out the whole day. I know my dad doesn't read my blog, but ah, what the heck. Happy belated father's day.
My dad is really cute okay. He ask me to off the computer and go to sleep, but he himself at there using his laptop. (Y) And he buys me lunch even though I wake up at 5pm. He left my lunch in the stove, and the noodle's soup all dried up. Awww. When I was crying over zhixiang, he would come and cheer me up and said that no guy is worth crying over. Super ultra sweet ttm. Only sometimes I cannot stand him uh.
Monday, June 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment